Event concept & planning, brand activation, on-site production and web content.
After three years of years working on the HWBOT World Tour, we decided to expand the tour. We planned and executed events at 11 locations on six continents. All but Antarctica.
From the graphic concepts to the general planning and organization of the events, we collaborated closely with the client to execute each stop with care. For the stop locations, we chose to target technology trade-shows (CES and Computex), gaming exhibitions (PAX West, PAX Australia and Dreamhack Montreal) as well as shopping malls (Taipei computer market).
- January 5-6, 2017 – Las Vegas, USA: CES
- January 31 – February 5, 2017 – Sao Paulo Brazil: Campus Party
- April 15-17, 2017 – Poitiers, France: Gamers Assembly
- May 26 – June 3, 2017 – Taipei, Taiwan: Computex
- July 28-30, 2017 – Cape Town, South Africa: EGE
- September 2-6, 2017– Yogyakarta, Indonesia: Yogyakomtek
- September 8-10, 2017– Montreal, Canada: Dreamhack
- September 28 – October 3, 2017 – Moscow, Russia: Igromir Expo
- October 21-22 2017 – Taipei, Taiwan: Syntrend
- October 27-29 2017 – Melbourne, Australia: PAX AU
- December 9-10, 2017 – Berlin, Germany: Caseking
With HWBOT we also built a dedicated website to showcase the 2017 World Tour which also featured the previous tours for posterity.
Sponsor brands last season included : Alphacool, AOC, Aorus, ASUS ROG, Biostar, Caseking, Coolaler, Cool PC, Corsair, G.Skill, Gigabyte, HyperX, Intel, JagatOC, Jagat-Review, LG Gaming, MSI, OverClocking-TV, Praxair, Seasonic, technikPR and Western Digital.