Based in Connecticut, Aventri is a SaaS cloud-based event management company that was founded by Leonora Valvo and Tim Cummins in 1998. Spanning worldwide over 35 countries, Aventri (formerly known as “etouches” in pre-2018) has clients such as Coca Cola, MasterCard and Dell.
Aventri top features
Aventri is a full-service event management company that provides onsite event holders with the tools and services needed to host a variety of events
Attracting and engaging attendees
Attracting and engaging attendees is critical, so Aventri uses several tools to create and scale a successful event creating workflow.
• Event management software provides a centralized resource that provides to email marketing, event registration and surveys.
• Aventri’s purpose-designed mobile event app can be used by attendees to help schedule sessions and meetings, build agendas, publish accompanying content and make purchases.
• Event websites provide visibility via an online presence that resonates with the events target audience, exhibitors and sponsors
Strategic Meetings Management
Aventri’s Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) tools cover important meeting-related factors, like budgets, task assignments, and venue sourcing.
• Aside from being able to organize and track expenditures, SMM’s predictive functionality provides real-time insights on how an events’ expenditures are dealt with.
• SMM empowers event collaboration by letting organizers create tasks, assign ownership, and develop timelines.
• Venue sourcing in Aventri’s SMM makes scheduling easy by including filters such as brands, distance from popular hubs and airports, and background information about potential venue locations
Aventri provides technical integration methods that lets clients use an event’s collected data with CRMs, ERPs, secured payment and travels services and other marketing related software, as well as providing access to information used in measuring event performance and ROI.
• Aventri is able to push data directly to CRM and marketing automation software, streamlining a process that typically requires manual export and import operations.
• Benchmarks can be used to measure and track event performance, analyze ROI goals and visualize attendee’s engagement during an event
Technical service and support
Professional technical services are available to help expedite setup, operate a running event, integrate tools and provide immediate help during an event.
• Project management services are available to help guide event holders as they navigate through Aventri’s list of technical services.
• Onsite technical support help can be used to provide local assistance during an event.
• Developers can be used to build customized event services for components such as registration, email distribution, surveys and dashboards.
• Aventri clients can also get 24/7 worldwide support for any of their event products or services
Pros of Aventri for virtual events
Nothing here to see
Limitations of Aventri for virtual events
Lack of Virtual Event Offerings
Aventri does not advertise any support of virtual events on their website, even though they have apps, video conferencing and professional support and services could help build a foundation for Aventri to go virtual.
No Platform Demo
Aventri does not have a demo of their platform available. There is a short video available but at limited helpfulness.
However you can register for an appointment and get in touch.
Lack of Details on the Platform
Aventri does not have any detailed screenshots on the various parts and functions of their platform.
Other notable features of Aventri
An Aventri-hosted website, connectingbetter.com is a collection of written, recorded and streaming content about remote working and attending events during the COVID19 pandemic.